It’s December, so naturally it is shopping guide time! I have ten guides coming your way and I wanted to start off with something for him or her. I will be hosting our annual Ugly Sweater party soon, so I felt very inspired.
If you know someone that likes to entertain, enjoys cocktails, or even a game night here there then this is for you! Each item is linked and some are on sale.
- Bar Cart: Who doesn’t love a good bar cart?! This one is definitely more feminine, but it’s so cute and on sale right now for $98.99! A bar cart is a great gift as the host or hostess can style and use it in many ways around their home. It also helps conserve some counter space for parties!
- Tray: I truly believe trays are underrated. I use trays all over my home and on my bar as well. Trays are a great way to organize your bottles or even keep bar accessories together. This one is $19.99.
- Wine Rack: I would be silly not including a wine rack, yes even for you men. A wine rack is a great addition for a host or hostess. It’s a great year-round decor item and this specific one is on sale for $47.49.
Drink Ware & Accessories
- Coasters: Any coasters will do, but these are on sale right now for $18.68!
- Liquor Decanter: This decanter is a great addition to any bar area. Decanters don’t take up too much space and can be utilized in many different spaces; this one is $49.50.
- Bottle Cap/ Wine Cork Collector: I love a gift that can be personalized and these accessories can do just that! These can be wall additions or counter additions. I have a few of these in my home and they’re a fun addition for guests to use as well as being very functional. This one is $19.99.
Entertainment / Games
- If you guys have a Xbox, I highly suggest checking out the Jackbox party games. It’s a fun interactive game pack that has games for up to 8 players.
- Card Games: We all know and love traditional card games, but sometimes it’s fun to spice things up with new card games such as this one or Cards Against Humanity.
- Competitive Games: Does your host or hostess love playing group or pair games? Then Heads Up is a great gift option or anything like this! These games come in handy for smaller gatherings with friends and families.
- Board Games: If you’re anything like me, then you love a good board game that you can make into another competition somehow. Battleship is a favorite of mine and is a great addition to any host/hostess’ collection!